Core Chiropractic Techniques
Our chiropractors practice continuing education so that they know the latest in chiropractic care. Our core chiropractic care techniques include:
- Activator Method--Widely researched and proven repeatedly since 1967
- Thompson/Drop Table Technique--A spine-adjusting method popular among chiropractors & patients because of how well it works!
- Diversified Method--Gentle manipulation of the spine that has an effect on the health of the entire body.
- Hi-Low Treatment Table (for geriatric patients who are immobile)
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care
- Digital X-Rays
- BioGraph Neuro-Infiniti Spinal Thermal Scan
Low Level Laser
Laser therapy also called “cold laser” is a technology, which has been proven to be safe, painless, and effective in treating both acute injuries and chronic pain of various kinds. It has been shown to be an extremely effective treatment. It has been particularly helpful in stubborn, persistent, and “difficult-to-treat” conditions, including chronic back and neck pain, arthritis, plantar fasciitis and other joint and muscle pains. The laser gives Dr. Todd the ability to provide you with an improved level of safe, non-invasive, drug free pain relief and accelerated healing of injuries. The treatment involves the application of red and near infra-red light over injuries. Laser and LED beams of light are used to stimulate the cells in the body that repair tissue, reduce inflammation and reduce pain. It is a highly effective treatment for acute soft tissue injuries, chronic pain syndromes and slow healing wounds.Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Consultation
- Acupuncture with low level laser therapy
Whether you've suffered an injury or are recovering after surgery, we are here to help you get your best life back as soon as possible. Rehabilitation services include:
- Rapid Spinal Decompression--Relieves strain on the spine so that disks, nerves, and soft tissues can heal.
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Cold Therapy--Helps relieve pain and muscle spasms for a variety of situations. Effective for many conditions, including work injury, auto injury, and sports injury treatment.
- Trigger Point Therapy--Relieves pain and dysfunction in sore areas, as well as connected areas of the body.
Whether you've been injured and are in need of sports injury treatment, or simply want to be your best, we can help. Dr. Irma Palmer is a marathoner who can help you recover from injury, or remain strong and limber for your next event.
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Stretching and corrective exercise
- EuMotus 3D Range-of-Motion Analysis
Proper nutrition helps you feel better and think better; can improve your memory; helps ensure high bone density and bone strength/health, and can aid in weight loss. You'll also learn how supplementation positively interacts in your body. We'll work with you to provide an easy-to-follow nutritional program tailor-made for your specific needs.
- Life Coaching
- Nutrition Analysis and Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
- Your chiropractor is qualified to discuss your blood work results for nutrition correction
- Koa Wellness CBD Oil
- Standard Process Supplements
- Standard Process MediHerb® nutritional line
- dOTERRA essential oils
How to Get a Consultation with Us?
Dr. Irma Palmer will work with you to provide individualized chiropractic care that's as unique as you are. Schedule a free consultation today by calling (205) 991-3511. We accept walk-in's, unless our schedule permits.