Core Chiropractic Techniques
Our chiropractors practice continuing education so that they know the latest in chiropractic care. Our core chiropractic care techniques include:
- Activator Method--Widely researched and proven repeatedly since 1967
- Thompson/Drop Table Technique--A spine-adjusting method popular among chiropractors & patients because of how well it works!
- Diversified Method--Gentle manipulation of the spine that has an effect on the health of the entire body.
- Hi-Low Treatment Table (for geriatric patients who are immobile)
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care
- Digital X-Rays
- Posture Screening
- Thermal Imaging Scan
Whether you've suffered an injury or are recovering after surgery, we are here to help you get your best life back as soon as possible. Rehabilitation services include:
- Rapid Spinal Decompression--Relieves strain on the spine so that disks, nerves, and soft tissues can heal.
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Cold Therapy--Helps relieve pain and muscle spasms for a variety of situations. Effective for many conditions, including work injury, auto injury, and sports injury treatment.
- Trigger Point Therapy--Relieves pain and dysfunction in sore areas, as well as connected areas of the body.
Whether you've been injured and are in need of sports injury treatment, or simply want to be your best, we can help. Dr. Irma Palmer is a marathoner who can help you recover from injury, or remain strong and limber for your next event.
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Stretching and corrective exercise
- Nutritional Supplementation
- EuMotus 3D Range-of-Motion Analysis Screening
Proper nutrition helps you feel better and think better; can improve your memory; helps ensure high bone density and bone strength/health, and can aid in weight loss. You'll also learn how supplementation positively and effectively interacts in your body. We'll work with you to provide an easy-to-follow nutritional program tailor-made for your specific needs.
- Life Coaching
- Nutrition Analysis Questionnaire and Assessment
- Nutritional Counseling
- Dr. Palmer is qualified to discuss your blood work results for nutrition
- Standard Process Supplements
- Standard Process MediHerb® nutritional line
- doTERRA essential oils